The Claneil Foundation recognizes that societal change takes much longer than a single grant period. The Partnership Fund supports past Claneil Foundation grantees that have shown impact and demonstrate a timely need for general operating funding because of significant organizational growth or change. The Partnership Fund awards $120,000 in general operating grants disbursed over three years. Annual $40,000 funding disbursements to grantee organizations are determined based on performance demonstrated in yearly reporting.
Former grantees that have received funding from the Claneil Foundation within the past 10 years are eligible to submit letters of intent. Letters of intent submitted from past Community Fund grantees are by invitation only.
How to Apply
- Online LOI Submissions: May 15 - June 15
- Application Invitation Notification: July 15
- Application Deadline (for invited applicants): August 15
- Grant Award Notification: November 15
- If you have any questions about this grant program, please contact Mailee Walker at (610) 941-1141 or email@example.com.